Intellectual Property & Privacy and Internationalization
Civil lawyer, skilled in Intellectual Property, qualified in High Court, with experience, experienced since 1996. Founding partner of CLAvis firm - Consultants Lawyers Accountants, Head of Intellectual Property & Privacy and Internationalization.
It boasts extensive judicial and extrajudicial experience on all civil, commercial, industrial, and real estate law. Specialized in Intellectual (IP) and Tech Law: brands, patents, models, designs, competition, new technologies, media, advertising protecting creativity, helping developing the value of intangible assets, innovation, R&D, start- up, transfer of rights and technologies, in the judicial and extrajudicial defense of IPR.
Experiences in IP and Data Protection:
- GDPR Compliance and brand assistance: international global media service company in sport;
- defence in unfair competition: many areas
- filing and defense of international brands: insurance broker
- filing and defense of trademarks and copyright: French company, international litigation
- filing and defense of patents and models: Sport & Entertainment
- filing and defense of trademarks and patents: national sports federations
- filing and defense of trademarks: international trasportation
- filing and defense brand identity: food & wine
- filing and defense: solar energy service
He was associate of the law firm Francione-Ciuffa-Salemi of Rome.
Work experienced in trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
Partner of the Law Firm Francione for almost 10 years, operating since 1960.
He worked for years as an outsourcing lawyer for Public Residential Building (ERP).
He has gained extensive experience in the foreign field, in the field of Business Internationalization. By the way, he was appointed General Secretary of the ACIC - Italian-Chilean Trade Association, in which he is also Head in for Innovation and R&D Committee.
He is member of AIPPI (International Association for Intellectual Property.
He carries out university activities with in Commercial and Bankruptcy Law (Sapienza University of Rome, Faculty of Economics). He is organizer, tutor and lecturer in the Master in International Business Law, Intellectual Property Panel (topics: design, guarantees, enhancement and IP rights, copyright on line, patent box).
He is lecturer in many Courses and Masters in Business School in Intellectual Property targeted on companies and professionals.
He is author of various publications on Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy Law, Civil Law.
Languages: Italian (mothertongue), English (professional), Spanish (professional).